Interest in Taycan Bezel Covers?

Tech and talk about the Taycan
GDPR1
These look fab Tom, please could I have 1 in Guards Red (to match gear drive knob)?!

JayP1123
I am interested in the set as well.. would like some advice from fellow members with black or gray cars with black interior.. I have a volcano gray taycan gts with black interior. What color would look good for the bezels? I see people have been matching their interior or exterior, but for me, the bezel would be the only color (aside from gray and black). I don't really like green.. I'm thinking to go blue or Bordeaux. Anyone have something like this already?

Or thinking maybe match the gold or red in porsche logo.

Tom
Site Admin
JayP1123 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:17 pm I am interested in the set as well.. would like some advice from fellow members with black or gray cars with black interior.. I have a volcano gray taycan gts with black interior. What color would look good for the bezels? I see people have been matching their interior or exterior, but for me, the bezel would be the only color (aside from gray and black). I don't really like green.. I'm thinking to go blue or Bordeaux. Anyone have something like this already?

Or thinking maybe match the gold or red in porsche logo.
Maybe post some pictures. Sounds like you could literally chose any color really. Bordeaux would be pretty subtle. I'd go for something with a little more pop myself -- bright red, yellow, etc. but it's all just personal,preference. What color are your rotors?

JayP1123
How does the ordering work? I'd like to get the set in guards red (or whichever bright red is available)?

Tom
Site Admin
JayP1123 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:33 pm How does the ordering work? I'd like to get the set in guards red (or whichever bright red is available)?
If you look at the white menu banner toward the top of the page, there is a 992 Bezel Status list. I will add you to that list when I next update it. That's all there is to it. They are free, though reimbursement for shipping (especially if outside the US) is appreciated. I don't necessarily go in order. Depends on which colors I'm painting when, etc., and for sure the more active/supportive you are on Carpokes, the quicker I tend to get to them. That's partly my way of saying thanks, but also helps avoid making these for people who are not around to collect them. Red is one of the more common colors, and paints easily, so it should not take too long. :)

JayP1123
That sounds too good to be true!.. I'm in California, but would gladly pay shipping and even pay for the actual covers. So glad I found this site.. will gladly keep posting.

Larry C
‘Would love to see the car’s exterior and interior photos.

2022 Cayman GTS 4.0
2019 Audi RS3 (sold)
2016 VW Golf R (sold)
2013 Audi S4 (sold)

Hockey29
Hey Tom, these look great. May I get a set in Bordeaux Red for my Taycan. LMK next steps. Looking forward!!

Tom
Site Admin
Hi Hockey29 -- you found us! Welcome aboard Carpokes. Please post early and often and tell your friends about us. I keep a running waitlist for the 992/Taycan bezels (see '992 Bezel Status") in the white menu bar up top, and/or this link:

app.php/992-bezel-status

I have Bordeux 'in stock' too, so no delays there. I'll let you know when they are ready and we can make arrangements for shipping. :)

Tom
Site Admin
Since there are a lot of Taycan owners on this thread, I'll flag my Taycan question here. It's about false triggers of the anti-theft system and being locked out of the car and app....

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=701