Porsche Taycan 4S

Tech and talk about the Taycan
Mnichols2000
Guys, after purchasing one of the first Porsche Taycans in Brevard Florida, took the car on a 3,000 mile road trip through the midwest. Delightful trip visiting old friends and introducing a new car to them.

Range anxiety, not me. Planned the trip out in advance, much like a flight plan. New exactly how far the next charging station was and could drive the car as I wanted to.

After driving Porsche cars on race tracks as a driving instructor for 2 years, decided when the Taycan was introduced, I had to have one. Best decision I've made in years.

blueline
Great feedback and a fun story. Wise too regarding pre-planning which is good advice even if not driving an EV for 3k miles through the Midwest.

Welcome to Carpokes - we're glad you found us and joined up! Please browse around, post pictures, contribute - whatever works for you! :thumbup:

Tim
'24 Cayenne S - Algarve Blue Metallic
'22 992 Turbo S - Carmine Red
'21 718 Cayman GT4 - White
'21 718 Cayman GTS - black
'11 GMC 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 - black
Musik-Stadt Region

YWGT3
Congratulations on your purchase and on your 3,000-mile road trip. I've heard so many issues with charging stations that I need to muster up the determination to make a road trip down to LA from the Bay Area. Perhaps your positive experience is enough to nudge me to go for it. Thanks for sharing your experience.